Senior Backend Developer - Java (f/m/d)
Digital Experiences & Solutions - Spain - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalize business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within Digital Platforms & Experiences we design and fully craft tailored solutions for our customers enabling them to get the most out of their business. We design and build a solid foundation in commerce, marketplace, responsive design, DXP and order management to name a few.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, coding, debugging, unit testing, and documenting large, complex software applications
- Collaborate on technical implementation, assist other developers and consultants in implementation and development
- Demonstrate capability to effectively assimilate new skills and use of new technologies.
- Exceptional productivity and attention to product quality issues
- Be accountable to deliver the task to the agreed standards
- Adhere to development standards and architectural guidelines set by the Solution Design team
- Develop all technical aspects of eCommerce stores, from commerce to content and all integration with external systems
- Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, being always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies on board
- Demonstrate abilities to effectively communicate ideas and to mentor less experienced team members
- Motivated to independently monitor and appraise emerging trends and technologies in software engineering and make recommendations or undertake independent research to validate new ideas
- Act as the key trouble-shooter in complex/escalated incidents
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment with an up-to-date knowledge regarding existing technologies.
- Digital Microservices Platform with Mobile frontend focus for current project
Who you are
- Strong development skills in Java JDK 1.8 or above.
- Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exception handling, Serialization/Deserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
- Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Autoboxing, etc.
- Experience with Multi-threading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NoSQL databases and writing SQL queries
- Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
- Hands-on experience with Spring , Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline
- Good understanding of any of the cloud technologies.
- Hands-on experience in using code quality tools like Sonarqube.
- Experience with Code management tools.
- Hands on experience with Caching mechanisms.
Why join Mindcurv?
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. We’re always on the lookout for people who know their stuff and want to collaborate on tomorrow’s digital solutions. Our workplaces feel good, because they’re filled with good people.
Join a collaborative environment and work with the latest technologies. We’ll grow your career and provide a great workplace with flexible hours.
If you agree with our philosophy and share our values, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!