Associate Database Administrator
Cloud Platforms & Managed Services - India - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevSecOps and agile principles.
This is a unique opportunity to join our experienced database team where you will be responsible for providing high quality services while working with our Developers and Operation engineers to build, support and maintain the database for one or more of our clients.
- Manage, monitor and maintain databases hosted on servers across multiple Database Management Systems.
- Oversee security, automation, backup, recovery, clustering, mirroring, replication, failover and Disaster Recovery strategies.
- Analyze, sustain and report on database capacity and performance.
- Meet client SLAs for system availability, uptime and reliability.
- Assist in developing and driving initiatives to improve systems and infrastructure.
- Ensure documentation is best practice.
- Provide on-call support during after hours.
Who you are
- Experience in configuring and maintaining databases across on premise and cloud platforms.
- Ensure database service availability,performance and reliability to meet SLAs.
- Hands-on experience in database migration, cloning, and upgrades for on premise and cloud databases.
- Hands-on experience in database patch management.
- Hands-on experience in proactive monitoring and troubleshooting
- Design and implement database security, privacy and integrity policies.
- Strong knowledge on backup and recovery techniques.
- Knowledge on Oracle/MySQL/PostgreSQL, ASM, RAC, Dataguard ,RMAN
- Knowledge on database monitoring tools likeAWR,Statspack,MYSQL Workbench,pgadmin,Lab128,Dbeaver
- Experience working with any of the cloud variants (AWS,Azure,GCP,OCI).
- Experience to setup and migrate on-premise's database environments to the cloud is an added plus.
- Knowledge on NOSQL technologies key-value, document oriented databases is an added plus.
- Experience working with tools such as Jira,Confluence,Grafana etc.
- Database certifications in any of the database technologies is an added plus.
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.