Senior 1st Level Operations Engineer
Internal Infrastructure - India - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitize business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within our IIT team you will help build a strong backbone for our growing business.
- As a member of the IIT team, you will play a critical role in the maintenance and evolution of our internal IT infrastructure and enable our staff and associates to work efficiently by meeting all their hardware and software requirements.
- Provide technical support for requests related to internal user workstations, mobile devices, software and hardware.
- Administer VMware and Proxmox based virtualized infrastructure.
- Administer Pfsense based firewall infrastructure.
- Administer Monitoring platform, AWS and Azure.
- Operate and manage Mindcurv internal infrastructure and cloud services.
- Carry out policy based security scanning and patch management.
- Roll out new internal infrastructure services and software.
- Support project teams with setting up VPNs and maintaining virtual machines.
- Configure local office network infrastructure.
- Able to automate repeated tasks.
- Create scripts and an knowledge in Access Management.
Who you are
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, DNS, load balancing, and a firewall.
- Knowledge of at least one of the Debian based Linux distribution.
- Experience and knowledge of Windows and Virtualization.
- Experience with high-availability & back-up systems.
- Solid knowledge of automation tools (Ansible).
- Hands-on experience with performance tuning, automation and configuration management.
- Knowledge of at least basic scripting.
- Knowledge of Docker and docker-compose software.
- Knowledge of AWS services (EC2, ECS, IAM, ALB, RDS, ROUTE53, OpenSearch, others).
- Knowledge about databases and SQL.
- Knowledge about security in infra.
- Ability to work in large groups.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/work.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks.
- Strong communication in soft and technical skills.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.