Cloud Architect (f/m/d)
Cloud Platforms & Managed Services - Germany - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within our Cloud Infrastructure department, we apply an agile approach to provide true on-demand cloud computing. We implement on cloud, on premise and hybrid global infrastructures using automation techniques and infrastructure-as-code.
You will work closely with client teams and internal colleagues across functional roles to understand requirements and make project decisions in line with those requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop technical proofs of concept, as necessary, to validate proposed solutions designs, reduce technical risk and minimize level of effort uncertainty
- Delegate tasks and provide leadership and guidance to the joint Ops, Development or DevOps teams
- Develop and document technical infrastructure solution designs and specifications that satisfy the functional and technical requirements for digital commerce implementation projects
- Decompose technical solution specifications into work packages; document prerequisites and dependencies for these; and estimate the level of effort and resource level/skill necessary to implement each work package
- Create infrastructure security concepts and work with the client security teams to collect and fullfill their requirements
- Design production ready infrastructures that comply with high operational standards
- Design state of the art monitoring systems to monitor and alert hybrid infrastructures (on premise, Cloud, monoliths, microservices)
- Collaborate in Mindcurv internal initiatives and represent the company at relevant industry events
Who you are
- Experienced in the above mentioned role
- Experience in architecting and implementing successful digital projects in Cloud or hybrid infrastructures (Cloud + on premise)
- Experienced in customer facing roles, preferably in eBusiness
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure Cloud as well as Java-based enterprise-strength eCommerce platforms
- Experience with Kubernetes and/or RedHat Openshift
- Integration experience with complex heterogeneous systems environments
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and Microservices
- Ability to evaluate technical alternatives considering business needs, technology fit, cost/benefit, security, disaster recovery and department strategies
- Ability to deliver on commitments (high quality, on budget, on time) while working on multiple projects concurrently
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.