Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer
Cloud Platforms & Managed Services - India - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles. We cater to the following six solution lines:
- Strategy and Advisory
- Creative Services and Digital Products
- Client Engagement Platforms
- Digital Experience and Solutions
- Data Services
- Cloud Platforms and Managed Services
We are made up of a team of experts from various domains that define, create, and improve digital experiences. They engage with people to achieve solutions that enable businesses to grow and scale sustainably.
Within our Cloud Platforms Solution Line, we apply an agile approach to provide true on-demand cloud platforms. We implement and operate secure cloud and hybrid global infrastructures using automation techniques for our clients business critical application landscape
A DevOps engineer would focus on automation, security, reliability and performance while also being responsible for bringing and sharing knowledge, ideas, and technical leadership for the platform. Your responsibilities will include
- Working with the operations and the development team members to operate, maintain and improve platform reliability
- Be involved in the end-to-end process from design, estimation through to development and support; delivering to agreed timelines
- Improve operating process with automation and process improvements, where cost/benefit analysis demonstrates a positive return on investment
- Provide proactive support of production environments
- Provide technical leadership and enable the operation engineers to work with best practices
- Perform in depth analysis of varying issues and root cause analysis
- Manage the deployment of application for our clients through automation
- Participate in 24 x 7 on-call support as member of a roaster based team
Who you are
- Experience in planning and working with multiple teams and implementing automation solutions with evident performance and efficiency gains. Ideally in agile environments
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate accurately to management and stakeholders
- Exposure to high availability, fault tolerant and redundant systems
- Experience working with dispersed teams and also third party vendors
- Proven experience in working with, designing and building CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, Azure pipeline, etc.
- Experience managing mid-to-large docker deployments in the cloud
- Experience in scripting or developing in one or more languages like Bash, Python, Java, etc
- Knowledge in networking concepts such as firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Knowledge in containerisation and serverless applications (Docker, Kubernetes, Lambda)
- Good knowledge in one or more public cloud technology
- Experience with setting up logging/monitoring tools with observability principles
- Demonstrated ability to use APM and monitoring tools to improve the systems managed by the team
- Strong experience working with Linux based systems and knowledge in networking concepts
- Knowledge on security in Public cloud and API is ideal
- Exposure to financial management of cloud costs is ideal
- You must be willing to work in shifts.
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.