Senior Developer - Java
Digital Experiences & Solutions - India - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within Digital Platforms & Experiences we design and fully craft tailored solutions for our customers enabling them to get the most out of their business. We design and build a solid foundation in commerce, marketplace, responsive design, DXP and order management to name a few.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing, coding, debugging, unit testing, and documenting large, complex software applications
- Collaborate on technical implementation, assist other developers and consultants in implementation and development
- Demonstrate capability to effectively assimilate new skills and use of new technologies.
- Exceptional productivity and attention to product quality issues
- Be accountable to deliver the task to the agreed standards
- Adhere to development standards and architectural guidelines set by the Solution Design team
- Develop all technical aspects of eCommerce stores, from commerce to content and all integration with external systems
- Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, being always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies on board
- Demonstrate abilities to effectively communicate ideas and to mentor less experienced team members
- Motivated to independently monitor and appraise emerging trends and technologies in software engineering and make recommendations or undertake independent research to validate new ideas
- Act as the key trouble-shooter in complex/escalated incidents
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment with an up-to-date knowledge regarding existing technologies.
Who you are
- Strong development skills in Java JDK 1.8 or above.
- Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exception handling, Serialization/Deserialization and Immutability concepts, etc.
- Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Autoboxing, etc.
- Experience with Multi-threading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NoSQL databases and writing SQL queries
- Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
- Hands-on experience with Spring , Spring Boot.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
- Familiar with CI/CD pipeline
- Good understanding of any of the cloud technologies.
- Hands-on experience in using code quality tools like Sonarqube.
- Experience with Code management tools.
- Hands on experience with Caching mechanisms.
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.