Head of Internal Infrastructure
Internal Infrastructure - India - Full Time
As the Head of Internal Infrastructure you will manage the internal infrastructure team of the Mindcurv Group and its affiliated members. You will work on developing the team with a focus on infrastructure, information security, compliance and inventory management.
- Managing and developing the internal infrastructure team
- IT budget management, team resources and priority planning
- Define and implement strategy to integrate and rollout the internal IT tools and processes across all affiliated members of the Mindcurv Group
- Optimising business IT tools & processes
- Monitoring and Improve IT efficiency
- Assessing, monitoring and upgrading business systems and processes
- Liaising with vendors and 3rd parties
- IT security and governance
- Stakeholder management
Who you are
- Have 10 or more years of overall IT experience
- Experience in design, planning and execution of complex IT infrastructure projects
- Have 5 or more years of experience in leading and developing a team of technician
- Experience in coaching and people career development
- Well versed in information security and data protection standards and practices
- Technical and security awareness management style
- Very detail-oriented and thorough work approach as well as strong problem solving skills under various sorts of constraints and time pressure
- Pragmatic, results and quality oriented
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Keen and capable to help build the company for continuous growth
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.