Senior Salesforce Platform Developer
Client Engagement Platforms - India - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitize business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the Cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within Digital Platforms & Experiences we design and fully craft tailored solutions for our customers enabling them to get the most out of their business. We design and build a solid foundation in commerce, marketplace, responsive design, DXP, and order management to name a few.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, test, and document customer-based solutions and products using Apex, Lightning Components, and Visualforce
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations and configurations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, flows, process builder, and validation rules
- Integrate systems with Salesforce by using web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Apply best practices and design patterns for application developments and consider Salesforce limits
- Translate non-technical requirements into scalable technical solution designs
- Provide technical assistance for troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Use GitHub as Code Repository
- Collaborate on technical implementation, assist other developers and consultants in implementation and development
- Design, develop and maintain applications that support clients business requirements with an in-depth understanding of Salesforce architecture, data models, customizations & extensions
- Resolve integration and interfacing issues between various back-end systems
- Provide innovative ideas and solutions in an ever-changing environment with up-to-date knowledge regarding existing technologies
- Demonstrate capability to effectively assimilate new skills and use of new technologies
- Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, being always on a lookout for new technologies, and work with management and development team in bringing new technologies onboard
- Motivated to independently monitor and appraise emerging trends and technologies in software engineering and make recommendations or undertake independent research to validate new ideas
Who you are
- Minimum 6+ year’s experience with Salesforce developer toolkits and APIs
- Knowledge in Object-oriented related software development
- Understands complex processes, workflows, and implementations
- Sound knowledge in entity-relationship models
- Understanding of agile and waterfall development practices
- Ability to lead and facilitate workshops, technical requirements gathering, and design sessions
- Familiar with designing and creating dynamic and scalable Salesforce applications
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to explain what you have implemented in a non-technical and customer-facing environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a project team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong ownership and persistent attitude to tasks
- Education: Any Graduate
- Microsoft Visual Studio, VSCode, NetBeans, Eclipse, or similar IDE
- SQL Management Studio, Oracle Sql Developer
- JIRA / Confluence
- Google Suite
- WinSCP, PuTTY
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Salesforce Certifications
- App Builder
- Platform Developer I
- Platform Developer II
- Desirable: Integration Architecture Designer
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.