Technical Architect (f/m/d)
Digital Experiences & Solutions - Spain - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within Digital Platforms & Experiences we design and fully craft tailored solutions for our customers enabling them to get the most out of their business. We design and build a solid foundation in commerce, marketplace, responsive design, DXP and order management to name a few.
You will be working in one of our multinational e-commerce teams helping deliver Hybris, Oracle Commerce or other next-generation e-commerce platform projects. Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with users, clients, product managers, and software developers to define requirements, user workflows and UI mockups
- Driving architecture discussions with customers
- Delivering strong architecture design and documentation
- Guide the FE team on the approaches and technologies
- Conduct code review and ensure high quality delivery
- Contributing to both customer projects and internal product advancement initiatives
- Converting designs and workflows into an experience the user adopts
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Keeping in mind applications complexity for maximum speed and scalability
- Keeping up with current conventions in the web development community
- Researching the latest technologies, identifying what is strength and what is fad
Who you are
- You are experienced in some of these:
- API driven headless front-end development
- React JS/ Node JS/ Vue JS/ Backbone JS/ Angular JS
- RESTful APIs
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers
- Good experience working with UX teams and exposure to tools like sketch or figma
- Experience in estimation and risk identification
- Experience working in an agile environment
- It would be a great plus if you are already familiar with ecommerce applications
- You have a good overview of the relevant technologies and like to keep yourself up to date with
- You bring excellent verbal and written communication skill in English as well as Spanish, ideally in German too.
Why join Mindcurv?
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like.
We’re always on the lookout for people who know their stuff and want to collaborate on tomorrow’s digital solutions. Our workplaces feel good, because they’re filled with good people.
Join a collaborative environment and work with the latest technologies. We’ll grow your career and provide a great workplace with flexible hours.
If you agree with our philosophy and share our values, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!