Associate Project Administrator
Cross Functional Support - India - Full Time
As an Associate Project Administrator, you will help build a strong backbone for our growing business within our Project Support team.
- Work with the existing team in owning and executing the regular activities
- Administration of Project management tools
- Support invoicing process of the organization
- Support the member allocation process
- Prepare reports for the project/ account management team
- Coordination with the project teams to ensure that the projects are meeting the defined budget
- Analyse the project progress trends and present the insights to the management team
- Based on the needs of the organization, come up with solutions/alternatives and implement those solutions
- Analyse the existing tools/ processes used by the team and propose solutions that would increase the efficiency of the team
- Documentation of all the processes in the knowledge repository
Who you are
- Have a good understanding of the business models of the IT service companies
- Excellent communicator in English
- Have an affinity for numbers
- High resilience in achieving goals – You don’t take NO for an answer
- Must-have MS Office skills
- Excel – Good
- PowerPoint – Good
- Word – Good
- Great team player who can work under pressure, bring positive energy and run the extra mile
- Able to work independently as needed
- Having a knowledge of a project management software/tool is desirable
- It’s an advantage if you are a technology enthusiast
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.