Cloud Platform Engineer
Cloud Platforms & Managed Services - India - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles. We cater to the following six solution lines:
- Strategy and Advisory
- Creative Services and Digital Products
- Client Engagement Platforms
- Digital Experience and Solutions
- Data Services
- Cloud Platforms and Managed Services
We are made up of a team of experts from various domains that define, create, and improve digital experiences. They engage with people to achieve solutions that enable businesses to grow and scale sustainably.
Within our Cloud Platforms & Managed Services Solution Line, we apply an agile approach to provide true on-demand cloud platforms. We implement and operate secure cloud and hybrid global infrastructures using automation techniques for our clients business critical application landscape
As a Cloud Platform Engineer you are responsible for implementing on cloud and hybrid global infrastructures using infrastructure-as-code.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement Cloud and Hybrid Infrastructures using Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Automate Provisioning and Maintenance for streamlined operations.
- Design and Estimate Infrastructure with an emphasis on observability and security.
- Establish CI/CD Pipelines for seamless application deployment.
- Ensure Data Integrity and Security through robust mechanisms.
- Implement Backup and Recovery Procedures for data protection.
- Build Self-Service Systems for enhanced developer autonomy.
- Collaborate with Development and Operations Teams for platform optimization.
Who you are
- Customer-Focused Communicator adept at engaging cross-functional teams.
- Cloud Infrastructure Expert in AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Proficient in Infrastructure as Code with tools like Terraform.
- Experienced in Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker Swarm).
- Skilled in Observability Tools like Prometheus, Grafana, etc., as well as Competent in Log Aggregation tools (Loki, ELK, Graylog) and Familiar with Tracing Systems such as Tempo.
- CI/CD and GitOps Savvy with potential knowledge of Argo-CD or Flux.
- Automation Proficiency in Bash and high-level languages (Python, Golang).
- Linux, Networking, and Database Knowledge for robust infrastructure management.
- Hybrid Cloud Experience a plus.
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes?
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.