Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Digital Experiences & Solutions - Spain - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalize business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within Digital Platforms & Experiences we design and fully craft tailored solutions for our customers enabling them to get the most out of their business. We design and build a solid foundation in commerce, marketplace, responsive design, DXP and order management to name a few.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collaborate closely with users, clients, product managers, and the solution architect team to understand and translate requirements, user workflows and UI mockups and to adhere to development standards and architectural guidelines
- Improve and customize user interface and design elements for enterprise scale products & projects
- Look out for new technologies and work with our management and development team in bringing new technologies on board
Who you are:
- You are experienced in developing both Single Page Applications (SPAs) and conventional web applications, using one or more modern frameworks, such as React, Vue, or Angular.
- Experience in API Development using Node JS will be an added advantage
What do we offer you?
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours
● Ticket Restaurant
● Fully-remote work model (within Spain)
● Private Health Insurance
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into our office in Madrid when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.