Cloud Platforms & Managed Services - India - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles. We cater to the following six solution lines:
- Strategy and Advisory
- Creative Services and Digital Products
- Client Engagement Platforms
- Digital Experience and Solutions
- Data Services
- Cloud Platforms and Managed Services
We are made up of a team of experts from various domains that define, create, and improve digital experiences. They engage with people to achieve solutions that enable businesses to grow and scale sustainably.
Within our Cloud Platforms Solution Line, we apply an agile approach to provide true on-demand cloud platforms. We implement and operate secure cloud and hybrid global infrastructures using automation techniques for our clients business critical application landscapel
You will closely work with senior engineers to maintain the infrastructure/cloud environment.
Your responsibilities will include
- Support multiple clients by monitoring their applications 24x7x365
- Respond to incidents, service requests, and support on minor changes
- Escalate to the Level 2 and Level 3 engineers
- Review and manage tickets from various projects and also clients/stakeholders
- Require persistence, follow-up, effective communication and good customer service
- Use internal service desk system to enter and track requests, status, updates, resolution and generate report using them
- Perform system administration related to account creation, deletion and maintaining the catalog of access profiles
- Demonstrate ability to deliver the work within the defined SLA
- Work closely with team members to ensure procedures and escalations are followed and proactive communication occurs
- Support in minor changes and deployments
- Managing and monitoring backups
- Perform vulnerability monitoring and review and apply security fixes
- Review and apply patches and updates
- Willing to work in shifts that are rotated regularly including public holidays
Who you are
- Certified in RHCE and have good knowledge in Linux Operating systems like RHEL, Centos.
- Must have a basic knowledge of computer networks & databases.
- Must have a basic understanding of CI/CD systems like Jenkins.
- Experience in setting up and maintaining monitoring systems like Nagios, Zabbix, etc.
- Must have hands on experience in monitoring critical business applications.
- Must have a basic knowledge of scripting in Bash or Python.
- Basic understanding of Incident Management Process.
- Good to have experience in managing Application Performance Monitoring (APM) tools like Newrelic, Instana.
- Good to have a basic knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx.
- Good to have a basic knowledge of java application servers like Tomcat, Jboss.
- Good to have a basic knowledge of virtualization & docker
- Ability to work with version control systems like Git.
- Good problem solving and communication skills
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.