Cloud Platform Manager
Cloud Platforms & Managed Services - India - Full Time
You will responsible for the reliability and security of the digital platforms that we build and run for our clients. You have one or more full stack teams that manage and evolve hybrid cloud and cloud native applications in a secured manner. Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team, act as one unit and also enable your team members to do the tasks required
- Being an interface between client and the operations teams
- Identify and approach business/service/system improvements and work with the team to implement those
- Planning and task prioritization
- Run and improve the on-call incident response process
- Have an eye on the platforms and keep them running to meet customers expectations
- Keep systems and data safe
- Keep track of the cloud costs
- Enabling and improving all ways and channels for communication
Who you are
- Eager to get into all aspects of the customers systems to gain a deep understanding
- Cloud technologies are your passion or you want to expand your field of experience in it
- You are able to understand technologies and keep up with the latest Public Clouds developments
- Technical experience in Web Applications
- Customer-centric thinking and very high sense of ownership
- Building and monitoring performance standards within the operation to ensure task are handled efficiently
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.