Regional Marketing Coordinator- Talent Attractions
Marketing - India - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitize business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the Cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
As a Regional Marketing Coordinator-Talent Attractions you are responsible for the successful implementation of talent attraction related activities. One of your key focus areas will be to support employer branding for India. You will be part of the Marketing team but work very closely with our People Operations colleagues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support on the activation of employer branding strategies.
- Localise global requirements to fit the Indian region with respect to talent acquisition together with our People Operations team.
- Coordinate regional industry events and support internal event coordination.
- Acting as Single Point of Contact for regional requirements towards the Marketing team.
Who you are
- Proven ability in communicating to internal and external Stakeholders.
- Previous experience in vendor management and project coordination.
- Experience in working with global cross functional teams.
- Comfortable managing large numbers of competing priorities and changing directions quickly.
- Passion for marketing and project management.
- Basic knowledge about Marketing data & analytics.
- Experience with using multiple communication channels to engage and retain a location-specific audience (such as Social Media).
- Familiarity with marketing automation workflows and tools (ideally Salesforce Account Engagement/ Pardot).