Senior Developer - Front End
Digital Experiences & Solutions - India - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within our Digital Experiences & solutions, we design and fully craft tailored solutions for our customers enabling them to get the most out of their business. We design and build a solid foundation in commerce, marketplace, responsive design, DXP and order management to name a few.
- You will be working in one of our multinational digital commerce teams helping deliver digital commerce platform projects.
- Partner with users, clients, product managers, and software developers to understand and translate requirements, user workflows and UI mockups
- Contributes to both customer projects and internal product/service advancement initiatives
- Improves and customizes user interface and design elements for enterprise scale products & projects - ability to translate the wireframes/visual designs to functional code meeting customer requirements with the right user experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability and passionate about developing amazing user experiences and strong attention to detail.
- Keep up with current conventions in the web development community
Who you are
- Applied experience of UI development principles
- Experience in Developing Single Page Applications using React JS/ Node JS/ Vue JS/ Backbone JS/ RESTful APIs.
- Experience in API Development using Node JS will be an Added Advantage.
- Experienced in at least one design system e.g. tailwind or MUI
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Have good understanding of tools and libraries such as jQuery, Handlebar, LESS, SASS and Bootstrap
- Knowledge in JSP/ASP.net and frontend-backend integration will be an added advantage
- Preferred experience in headless API driven front-end development
- Exposure to Real world experience with cross-browser, cross-platform, and design constraints on the web and developing responsive web applications.
- Exposure on eCommerce platforms is preferred with overview of microservices architecture, cloud based application development
- Deliver against specific timescales following the methodology, aligning to processes
- Knowledge of agile practices and a DevOps mindset – exhibiting inherent sense of ownership through the development and deployment lifecycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Work independently without supervision
What do we offer you?
Perks, like drinks and snacks, pizza sessions, gaming nights and sensational parties, a pension scheme and a great salary, we’ve got them all.
And if you crave an intellectual challenge, Mindcurv has you covered. Interesting projects involving the latest, hyper innovative tech. An agile, entrepreneurial environment, with lots of freedom and no politics. Work-life balance, a culture of transparency and a management team with their ears to the ground.
As we typically are the trailblazers and innovators, we’re working Remote First. A hybrid way of working in which you can work from home. You just come into one of our offices in Essen, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Munich, Frankfurt a.M., Hamburg, Jena, Utrecht, Madrid, Cochin, Coimbatore or Trivandrum when it adds value to be on-site. Looking for a glance behind the scenes? Check this blog.
Our high performers
You know who really thrive with us? Self-starters, team-players and continuous learners, with an uncanny ability to handle ambiguity. We’ll equip you with everything you need to succeed, help you explore the length and breadth of your domain and provide you with constant growth opportunities, to enrich your career.
Ready for change?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? For a role in which you can be fully yourself and bring out the best? In yourself, your colleagues and your clients? Don’t wait any longer and apply for this job right now.