Cloud Platform Engineer (m/f/d)
Cloud Platforms & Managed Services - Germany - Full Time
We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitalise business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
Within our Cloud Infrastructure solution, we apply an agile approach to provide true on-demand cloud computing. We implement on cloud, on premise and hybrid global infrastructures using automation techniques and infrastructure-as-code.
It is important to us to offer our employees a working environment in which they can develop and fully realize their strengths. We see the people behind the jobs and want our team members to be satisfied not only at work, but also in their private lives. That is why it is important to us to offer a flexible working environment in which work-life balance is not just a buzzword.
By arrangement, you can determine your own place of work within Germany and choose between home office and one of our offices. There is no travel requirement to customers, but we meet regularly to exchange ideas and attend company events at our headquarters in Essen.
As a Cloud Platform Engineer you are responsible for implementing on cloud, and hybrid global infrastructures using infrastructure-as-code.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement cloud and hybrid infrastructures with Infrastructure-as-Code.
- Automate provisioning and maintenance for streamlined operations.
- Design and estimate infrastructure with a focus on observability and security.
- Establish CI/CD pipelines for seamless application deployment.
- Ensure data integrity and security through robust mechanisms.
- Implement backup and recovery procedures for data protection.
- Build self-service systems for increased developer autonomy.
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to optimize the platform.
Who you are
- A customer-focused communicator who can engage cross-functional teams.
- Cloud infrastructure expert in AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Proficient in Infrastructure as Code with tools such as Terraform.
- Experienced in container orchestration (Kubernetes, Openshift, Docker Swarm).
- Proficient in observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, etc., as well as log aggregation tools (Loki, ELK, Graylog) and familiar with tracing systems such as Tempo.
- CI/CD and GitOps savvy with potential knowledge of Argo-CD or Flux.
- Automation skills in Bash and high level languages (Python, Golang).
- Linux, networking and database skills for robust infrastructure management.
- Hybrid cloud experience is a plus.
- Fluent in German and English.
Our Tech Stack
As part of the MACH alliance we are passionate about headless architecture paradigms and build cloud infrastructures using the best features of the popular cloud providers and modern technologies like Kubernetes, Terraform, ArgoCD, Grafana Labs, cloud provider’s CDKs, established as well as emerging CNCF projects and many more. Our full stack teams develop applications using React, Vue, Angular, Node.js, Go and Spring Boot. We are constantly looking at emerging tech and approaches that will help shape a bright future for our employees and customers.
Why Mindcurv? At our company, it's...
Exciting: interesting projects with the latest, highly innovative technologies with customers in all industries.
Flexible: trust-based working hours, hybrid working (you choose between home office and one of our offices in Germany)
Trustworthy: an agile, entrepreneurial environment with a lot of freedom and without politics and elbow mentality
A great team: international colleagues with more than 20 nationalities and a management with a tech background.
Plus: company car on request
Recommended by the team: 100% recommendation rate on Kununu
Future-oriented: Mindcurv is CO2 neutral since 2020
And all the rest: 30 days of vacation; Mac or Windows? iOS or Android? Your choice! ; numerous events with the team; subsidized company pension plan and job bike