Senior Project Manager E-Commerce
Digital Experiences & Solutions - Netherlands - Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team and lead the charge in bringing our customer projects to life. At mindcurv we don’t just manage projects; we orchestrate groundbreaking, tailor-made solutions that revolutionise the way our clients do business. If you are a dynamic, results-driven professional who values collaboration and innovation we have the perfect opportunity for you.
As a Senior Project Manager in our Digital Experiences and Solutions practice, you will play a pivotal role in driving the success of our exciting projects, right from the project’s start. You will lead a cross-functional team of professionals, working with some of the leading brands and organisations, forging strong relationships with our valued customers. Your ability to plan, execute, and deliver complex digital projects on time and within budget will be crucial to our continued success. This role is an opportunity to make a significant impact on our clients' digital transformations while pushing the boundaries of technology.
- Lead end-to-end project management for complex e-commerce experiences and solutions, from inception to delivery
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables, ensuring alignment with client expectations and business goals
- Develop detailed project plans, including schedules, budgets, and resource allocation, and actively monitor and manage project progress
- Collaborate with international mixed shore and cross-functional teams, including designers, developers, testers, business analysts, to ensure seamless project execution
- Work closely with our Solution Architects and Client Strategists to drive client satisfaction through exceptional project delivery and relationship management
- Identify and mitigate project risks, proactively resolving issues to keep projects on track
- Effectively communicate project status, updates, and challenges to both internal teams and clients
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, optimizing project management processes and methodologies
What you bring to the table
- Extensive Project Management experience in agile environments and ideally in different customer settings
- E-Commerce Expertise: prior experience is a plus, not mandatory
- Master of languages: English is mandatory in our international environment, German and/or Dutch is a plus
- Teamplay: used to work and collaborate with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Agile practices: well-versed in industry’s best practices, frameworks and tools in agile development (such as PMI, Scrum and Jira)
- Presentation and visualisation skills: able to captivate audiences at all levels, incl. senior management and executives
- Outside the Box thinking: open minded and pragmatic to problem solving
- Wanderlust: ready to explore new horizons and meet clients in DACH and Benelux face-to-face
At Mindcurv we are continuously improving our Way of Working and rules of Agile Project Management. If you are ready to be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of our digital world, apply now and seize the opportunity to lead, learn and deliver successful projects.
What we offer
- Interesting projects with the latest, highly innovative technologies with clients from all industries.
- flexible working hours, trust-based working hours, hybrid work setting (you can work from one of our offices in Germany or the Netherlands, visit our client’s offices and from your home office)
- an agile, entrepreneurial environment with a lot of freedom and without politics and elbow mentality
- international colleagues with more than 20 nationalities and a management with a tech background.
- company car on request
- Mindcurv is a carbon neutral company since 2020
- 30 days of vacation; numerous events with the team; free coffee, drinks and snacks of all kinds,...
At mindcurv, we are delivering exceptional digital experiences and innovative solutions that empower our clients to navigate in the new digital reality. Our team of dedicated experts is passionate about working with latest technologies to implement sustainable and responsible solutions that make a real impact.