Security Policy Statement
We, at Mindcurv Technology Solutions Private Limited (“Mindcurv”) [A subsidiary of Mindcurv Group of Companies], are committed to “establish, monitor and continually improve our safeguards for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all our physical and electronic information assets and ensure that regulatory, operational and contractual requirements are fulfilled.”
The Information Security Policy of Mindcurv ensures that all Information will be protected against unauthorized access.
We are committed to ensure that.
- To protect and preserve confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and other associated assets.
- To comply with applicable legal, regulatory and contractual security requirements.
- To establish business continuity plans to counteract interruptions to Mindcurv critical business services.
- To ensure a consistent and effective approach to handle information security incidents and malware.
- To provide continuous awareness, education, and training on information security.
All breaches of information security, actual or suspected, are to be reported to email@example.com and investigated by the Information Security Team.
4th Aug 2023
ISO (Information Security Officer)