cloud platforms & managed services
CP&MS (Cloud Platforms and Managed Services) represents a comprehensive management service portfolio for cloud platforms. The setup, migration, and cloud infrastructure modernisation are bundled to maximise flexibility and security. Specialising in aspects such as cloud security and compliance, the approach goes beyond technology to provide an integrated operational framework. Managed services such as 24/7 monitoring and specialised database support are included to ensure smooth and high-performance operations. In addition, the focus is on developing DevSecFinDataOps, an integrative operations solution that synchronises multiple business units to further increase business agility.
- CP&MS: Higher-level management services for cloud platforms
- Cloud setup (migration/greenfield): Setup and maintenance of cloud systems
- Establishment of cloud platforms (Greenfield): Setup of a new cloud platform, including operational readiness tests and DevSecOps
- Migration to the cloud: Moving existing workloads to the cloud
- Cloud modernization: Update of applications and infrastructures for the cloud
- Cost management: FinOps consulting & cloud cost optimisation
- Cloud Security & Compliance: Focused on security and compliance standards of cloud platforms
- Application Operations: Maintenance and operation of applications
- Infrastructure operation: Management of system performance and capacity
- 24/7 monitoring service: Round-the-clock monitoring of applications and infrastructure
- Application maintenance: Troubleshooting and performance improvement of software
- Database support: Specialized DBA support for various databases
- DevSecFinAiOps: integrated operations solutions that unite development, security, finance, and AI.
Markus TillmannChief Commercial Officermindcurv group, Essen+49 (0) 201 99986 30